AEON offers you AEON Personal Loan Scheme to satisfy your financial needs at any time.
- Regardless of loan amount, interest rate is as low as 0.9% per month flat. (APR*: 21.1% for HK$10,000 loan amount with 12 months repayment period.)
*Annual percentage rate
- There will be no handling fee charged for the AEON Personal Loan.
- You can choose from 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36 or 48 months flexible repayment terms.
- The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) of Online Offer is from now to June 30, 2015, both dates inclusive.
- #HK$1,000 Gift Certificate (“Gift Certificate”) is applicable to customers who successfully apply the AEON Loan Services (except AEON Tax Loan) through Online application service and drawdown the loan by 12 months or above repayment period within the promotion period (Loan amount of each HK$50,000 to HK$ 100,000 will be entitled HK$200 gift certificate, loan amount of each HK$100,001 to HK$ 250,000 will be entitled HK$500 gift certificate, loan amount of each HK$ 250,000 above will be entitled HK$1,000 gift certificate. Each customer can be entitled maximum HK$1,000 gift certificate in total.)
- If customer early settle the loan within first one month, customer must repay gift certificate which entitled from this promotion or equivalent amount of cash.
- The Gift certificates are available while stock lasts. AEON reserves the right to replace the Gift certificates with alternative gift without prior notice.
- AEON reserves the right the final decision to determine and amends the Loan Offers, Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of AEON shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- AEON Credit Service(Asia) Co., Ltd. (AEON) will consider and make reference to the applicants’ TU credit reports and application document. The applicants’ credit records and financial status will have bearing and effect on the final approval result and loan terms (including but not limited to loan amount, interest rate and tenor) Hence, the loan amount, Interest rate, loan tenor or other details of the loan contained in the process of approval may be different from those requested by the applicant in their submitted application forms.
- Customer’s account must be in normal status and in good standing. Any late payment or early settlement will forfeit customer’s application without prior notice.
- After successful application, loan amount over HK$50,000 must be credited to designated back account. Applicant should provide local bank account for auto pay.
- AEON reserves the right to decline applicant's application without any reason given.
- AEON reserves the right without prior notice to amend the terms and conditions at its own discretion.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of AEON shall be final.
#Entitle HK$1,000 Gift Certificate upon successful online application.
Late charge is HK$120 per month.
Extension interest may vary according to the loan amount and interest rate.
Online Loan Application Welcome Offer Terms & Conditions:
AEON Personal Loan Scheme Terms and Conditions :