AEON Tax Loan Scheme
Easy Tax Handling
Privileges on Personal Preferential Rate
Monthly flat rate as low as 0.16% (Annual Percentage Rate: 3.51%)*
No handling fee
(including early settlement fee)
Maximum loan amount can be 10 times your monthly salary or HK$1,000,000#
Flexible in repayment terms
Choose from 6/12/18/24 months
Promotion Period: From now until 30 April 2016
Terms and conditions apply.
* With loan amount of HK$10,000 and 12 months loan repayment tenor for calculation.
# Whichever is lower.
24-hr Application Hotline： 2239 9322
AEON Tax Loan Scheme Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion period runs from now until 30 April 2016 (both dates inclusive)(Promotion period).
- AEON Tax Loan Scheme (“Tax Loan”) is only applicable to applicants who are employed and capable of providing the following documents: (i) HKID card copy, (ii) Latest tax demand note (front and back page) or tax return issued by company. AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd. (“AEON”) reserves the right to demand the applicant to submit additional documents for approval subject to any individual circumstances. If the applicant is not able to provide the required document proof which consequently makes AEON unable to complete credit judgment, the applicant will not be entitled to the promotional offers of “Tax Loan”. Upon successful application, loan amount over HK$50,000 must be credited to designated bank account. Thus, applicant must provide local bank account detail for fund transfer and monthly repayment.
- AEON will consider and make reference to the applicants’ TU credit reports and application document. The applicants’ credit records and financial status will have bearing and effect on the final approval result and loan terms (including but not limited to loan amount, interest rate and tenor) Hence, the loan amount, Interest rate, loan tenor or other details of the loan contained in the process of approval may be different from those requested by the applicant in their submitted application forms. And this does not oppose to the principle of “Tax Loan”.
- “Tax Loan” is not eligible to unemployed applicants or applicants with bankruptcy orders/petitions, irrespective that the bankruptcy orders have been discharged or not or applicants who have filed IVAs and such orders have or have not been discharged。
- The Loan is only applicable to applicants with valid account in good standing.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers
- AEON reserves the right to decline applicant's application without any reason given.
- AEON reserves the right without prior notice to set and amend the terms and conditions at its own discretion.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of AEON shall be final.