AEON “TAX-Free” Loan Scheme
Monthly flat rate as low as 0.16%
(Annual Percentage Rate: 3.58%)*
Loan amount can be 8 times your monthly salary#
Flexible Repayment Period
(6/12/18/24-month instalment plans)
No handling fee
Promotion offer: Successful online application is entitled to 5,000 AEON Bonus Points.
Promotion Period: From now until 30 April 2017
Terms and conditions apply.
* With loan amount of HK$100,000 and 12 months loan repayment tenor for calculation.
# Whichever is lower.
Application Hotline： 2239 9804
AEON “TAX-Free” Loan Scheme Promotion Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion period runs from now until 30 April 2017.
- Within promotion period, eligible customers successfully apply and drawdown any amount of AEON “TAX-Free” Loan Scheme and with 12-month or above ’s repayment period, is entitled to below bonus points rewards:
Any customer successfully applies through AEON website or mobile phone app is entitled to 5,000 AEON bonus points;
New cardholder successfully applies through any channel is entitled to 10,000 AEON bonus points. New cardholder refers to applicant who does not hold any credit card (“AEON card”) issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd. (“AEON”)in the past 3 months from the date of loan approval.
- To be eligible of rewards 2a and 2b, customer must drawdown the approved loan on or before May 10, 2017 and holds a valid AEON card within 2 months from the loan drawdown day.
- AEON Bonus Points reward is not applicable to AEON Chiu Choi Card, AEON Card JAL MasterCard, Japan Home Visa Card, AEON MasterCard Privilege Card (Travel Industry), AEON Privilege American Express® Card (Travel Industry), K’line MasterCard Privilege, AEON Visa Corporate Card, AEON Temporary Credit Card and Supplementary card.
- The promotion is not applicable to the other loan products and top up loan.
- Each customer can only be entitled to the reward once in this promotion.
- If customer drawdowns the approved loan within the period 11 November to 10 December 2016, the AEON Bonus Points earned will be credited to the relevant credit card account on or before 15 March 2017, and so on. The AEON Bonus Points earned for the last issue (i.e. approved loan drawdown within the period 11 April to 10 May 2017) will be credited to the relevant credit card account on or before 15 August 2017.
- The eligible tax loan account must be in normal status and in good standing. Any late payment, early settlement, refinance or tax loan account cancellation on or before the rebate date of AEON Bonus Points reward is not eligible for the offers without prior notice. Any late payment, early settlement, refinance or tax loan account cancellation on or before the rebate date of AEON Bonus Points reward is not eligible for the offers without prior notice.
- The offer in this promotion is not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
- AEON reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this offer without prior notice. In the event of dispute, the decision of AEON shall be final.
AEON “TAX-Free” Loan Scheme Terms and Conditions:
1. Application period runs from now until 30 April 2017 (both dates inclusive) (Promotion period).
2. AEON “TAX-Free” Loan Scheme (“Tax Loan”) is only applicable to applicants who are employed and capable of providing the following documents: (i) HKID card copy, (ii) Latest tax demand note (front and back page) or a copy of tax return issued by company. AEON reserves the right to demand the applicant to submit additional documents for approval subject to any individual circumstances. If the applicant is not able to provide the required document proof which consequently makes AEON unable to complete credit judgment, the applicant will not be entitled to the promotional offers of “Tax Loan”. Upon successful application, loan amount over HK$50,000 must be credited to designated bank account. Thus, applicant must provide local bank account detail for fund transfer and monthly repayment.
3. AEON will consider and make reference to the applicants’ TU credit reports and application document. The applicants’ credit records and financial status will have bearing and effect on the final approval result and loan terms (including but not limited to loan amount, interest rate and tenor) Hence, the loan amount, Interest rate, loan tenor or other details of the loan contained in the process of approval may be different from those requested by the applicant in their submitted application forms. And this does not oppose to the principle of “Tax Loan”.
4. “Tax Loan” is not eligible to unemployed applicants or applicants with bankruptcy orders/petitions, irrespective that the bankruptcy orders have been discharged or not or applicants who have filed IVAs and such orders have or have not been discharged.
5. The Loan scheme is only applicable to applicants with valid account in good standing.
6. AEON reserves the right to decline applicant's application without any reason given.
7. AEON reserves the right without prior notice to set and amend the terms and conditions at its own discretion. In the event of dispute, the decision of AEON shall be final.
Money Lenders License no.: 1297/2016