AEON offers you Tax Loan as low as 0.16% (^ Annual Percentage Rate (APR^: 3.51% for HK$10,000 loan amount with 12 months repayment period)) per month for selected customers.
With the loan amount up to 8 times of monthly salary or HK$1,000,000, it will satisfy your financial needs at any time! (Whichever is lower)
- Maximum loan amount can be as high as HK$1,000,000 or 8 times of monthly salary
- Flexible repayment tenor of 6/12/18/24/36 months
- Loan amount can either be credited to your designated bank account or cash drawdown at AEON branch after successful application(Loan amount $50,000 or above must be credited to designated bank account)
24-hr Application Hotline: 2239 9322
Late charge is HK$120 per month.
Extension interest may vary according to the loan amount and interest rate.
AEON Tax Loan Scheme Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion period runs from 21 October 2013 to 30 April 2014.
- Interest rate is as low as 0.16% (APR:3.51% for HK$10,000 loan amount with 12 months repayment period). This apply to selected customers only, include private property owners, civil servants and professionals including architects, accountants, surveyors, dentists, doctors, Chinese medicine practitioners, pharmacists, engineers, university / tertiary institution teaching staff, social workers, nurses, solicitors and actuaries. New members include those who do not currently have valid AEON personal loan. AEON reserves the right to interpret the meaning of professionals.
- The promotion is only applicable to applicants who are employed and capable of providing the following documents: (i) HKID card copy, (ii) Latest tax demand note (front and back page) or tax return issued by company. AEON reserves the right to require the applicant to submit additional documents for approval subject to any individual circumstances. If the applicant is not able to provide the required document proof then made AEON unable to approve, the applicant will not be entitled to the special offer in “ AEON Tax Loan Scheme “. Applicants should provide local bank account for autopay purpose.
- AEON will consider and make reference to the applicants’ TU credit reports and application document. The applicants’ credit records and financial status will have bearing and effect on the final approval result and loan terms (including but not limited to loan amount and tenor) Hence, the loan amount, loan tenor or other details of the loan contained in the process of approval may be different from those requested by the applicant in their submitted application forms but this does not contradict to the principal of AEON Tax Loan Scheme.
- AEON Tax Loan Scheme is not eligible to unemployed applicants or applicants with bankruptcy orders/petitions, irrespective that the bankruptcy orders have been discharged or not or applicants who have filed IVAs and such orders have or have not been discharged.
- The Loan is only applicable to AEON member with valid account under good condition.
- The Loan offers can neither be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- AEON can reject an applicant's application without giving any reason.
- AEON reserves the right the final decision to determine and amends the Loan Offers, Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- In the event of dispute, the decision of AEON shall be final.
Web Tax Loan application promotion Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion period (“Promotion Period”) of Online Offer is from March 4, 2014 to April 30, 2014, both dates inclusive.
- HK$200 Gift Certificate (“Gift Certificate”) is applicable to customers who successfully apply the AEON Tax Loan Services through Online application service and drawdown the loan within the promotion period (Promotion applicable to Loan amount $50,000 or above with 24months tenor or more)
- The Gift certificates are available while stock lasts. AEON reserves the right to replace the Gift certificates with alternative gift without prior notice.
- In case of disputes, the decision of AEON shall be final and conclusive.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between this English version of the terms and conditions and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.