Please allow 1 working day for processing your payment.
Please call our Hotline at 2895 6262 for a Direct Debit Authorization Form, or download here and return to AEON Branch or mail to "20/F., Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong"
Cheque should be made payable to "AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd." crossed and posted to 20/F., Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Please detach and enclose the top portion of the statement (Payment Advice) with your cheque and write your Card number or Agreement number on the back of the cheque. Please allow at least 3 days for processing.
HSBC Bill Payment
Members can make payment through phonebanking or internet banking from their savings or current accounts opened with HSBC. Please note that registration is required for first-time users.
Premier: 2233 3322, PowerVantage: 2748 8333, Other accounts: 2233 3000,
Internet banking : http://www.hsbc.com.hk/1/2/home
Members can make payment at any of those HSBC and Hang Seng Bank ATMs through their "HSBC" accounts with "Bill Payment" signage.
Payment at Branch
- Cheque Payment Collection Box (No receipt will be provided)
- Cash Payment at Counter, handling fee $20 per account / transaction
- No payment service provided in Central and New Tuen Mun shopping centre branch
Special arrangement for members who hold the cards list below:
AEON Credit Card.
- Make any payment at AEON between the 11th of the current month to the 10th of the next month. HK$20 cash payment handling fee will be waived.
- For members who hold the above listed cards and a valid hire purchase agreement for purchase of goods at AEON, the HK$20 cash payment handling fee will be waived.
E.g. If a member make a cash payment at AEON Branch on or before 2nd May and purchase a goods at AEON with the card on or before 10th May, the HK$20 handling fee will be waived.
Payment at Convenience Stores
Members can make payment at any 7-Eleven® , Circle K, VanGO Convenience Stores, CRVanguard Superstores or CRVanguard Shops in cash by presenting the Payment Advice (printed with barcode). The payment will be credited to your account the next working day. The maximum cash payment amount per transaction is HK$5,000. Members should keep the receipt issued by convenience store for record. HK$10 handling fee will be charged per account per transaction.
(e.g. Payment amount due is HK$8,000, member can settle by two transactions. Pay HK$5,000 first and then pay HK$3,000. Handling fee for two transactions is HK$20 which will be charged in the next month.)