Planning the Ultimate Adventure?
Our travel insurance plan lets you explore the world without worries. Complete your online application in less than 3 minutes. Act now and start your extraordinary journey.
Single Travel Insurance - Key Coverages
40% premium discount for AEON Credit Cardmember
Applicable to i-Flyer (Single Trip) and i-Flyer (Annual) Travel Insurance first year policy premium
How to Get 40% Premium Discount?
- Click "Apply Now" button to enter the MSIG insurance application website
- Input required information and click "Quote Now" button
- Desktop Version: Enter the first 8 digits of your AEON Credit Card in “Extra Offer” field Mobile Version: Click “Coupon”, then enter the first 8 digits of your AEON Credit Card in “Extra Offer” field
- Enjoy premium discount offer after completing all the mandatory fields above and clicking ”Update”
Promotion period extended to 1 March 2020
Earn 2 Asia Miles for every HK$3
Net premium spent per policy
A valid Asia Miles membership number must be provided at the time of enrolment. The submitted Asia Miles membership number must belong to the applicant and cannot be changed after registration.
Promotion period extended to 1 March 2020
For enquiries, please call AEON MSIG Insurance Service Hotline at (852) 2590 1590.
Remark: Applicable to any Asian countries including popular tourist destinations like Japan, Korea, Thailand, Taiwan etc.
*Except charges imposed by Card Associations
^The Amateur Dangerous Sports Extension under Personal Accident Section and Medical Expenses Section will not be available to Basic Plan
Collection of Levy on Insurance Premium: Insurance Authority (IA) has announced the collection of levy on insurance premium under the Insurance Ordinance with effect from 1st January 2018. As a result, all premium payable are subject to levy. For further information, please visit www.ia.org.hk/en/levy
General Terms & Conditions
- The promotion period is from 1 November 2019 to 1 March 2020 (both days inclusive)("Promotion Period").
- Within Promotion Period, successful applicants of i-Flyer (Single Trip) and i-Flyer (Annual) Travel Insurance Protection Plan of MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG") whose relevant application is made on MSIG's insurance application website accessed through the website of AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd. ("AEON") is entitled to below discount offer ("Eligible Customer"):
AEON Credit Cardmember Non-AEON Credit Cardmember i-Flyer (Single Trip) 40% premium discount 20% premium discount i-Flyer (Annual) 40% premium discount on the first year policy 20% premium discount on the first year policy
- The premium discount for i-Flyer (Annual) Travel Insurance is only applicable to the first year premium of the policy.
- When previewing the quotation, Eligible Customers are required to input the first 8-digit of AEON Credit Card numbers ("Designated Code") in "Extra Offers" and then click "Update" to review the premium price of 40% premium discount. AEON and MSIG shall not bear any responsibility should AEON Credit Cardmembers fail to input Designated Code and unable to enjoy the discount offer.
- These terms and conditions are related to the promotional offers only and no reference has been made to any MSIG insurance policy ("Policy") or any coverage or content. Customers are advised to read and understand the Policy before applying for the relevant insurance.
- AEON and MSIG reserve the right to vary or terminate the offers at any time and to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
- All matters or disputes in relation to the promotional offers and the interpretation of terms and conditions herein shall be subject to the decision of AEON and MSIG, which shall be final and binding.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these terms and conditions and any details of the promotional offers, the English version shall prevail.
Terms and Conditions of Asia Miles
- During the Promotion Period, Eligible Customers who have input a valid Asia Miles membership number can earn: Two (2) Asia Miles for every HK$3 net premium spent per policy.
- Only one Asia MilesTM membership number can be registered for each policy of the designated plan during the online enrolment. A valid Asia Miles membership number must be provided at the time of enrolment. The submitted Asia Miles membership number must belong to the Eligible Customer and cannot be changed after registration.
- The net premium for calculation of Asia Miles will not be rounded up. If the remaining amount after calculation is less than HK$3, these amount will not be entitled.
- Asia Miles will be credited to your designated Asia Miles account 6 to 8 weeks upon the month of successful application.
- Eligible Customers must have not cancelled the relevant insurance enrolments and/or policies at the time when the Asia Miles credited to the designated Asia Miles account number.
- MSIG is not the supplier of Asia Miles. The use and earning of Asia Miles are subject to terms and conditions imposed by the Asia Miles Limited ("AML"). For details, please refer to www.asiamiles.com. Any enquiry or complaint regarding the Asia Miles, the goods redeemed by/ service relating thereto should be directed to the AML. MSIG assumes no responsibility /liability in respect thereof.
- The Asia Miles earned are not transferrable, returnable and cannot be altered or redeemed for cash under any circumstances. Terms and conditions apply.
- The above insurance plans are underwritten by MSIG Insurance (Hong Kong) Limited ("MSIG"). AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd. ("AEON") is an authorised insurance agent of MSIG.
- AEON MSIG Insurance Service Hotline is a dedicated enquiry hotline for AEON customers serviced by MSIG.
- The application for single or annual travel insurance policy should be completed before your trip commencement and each trip should be a round-trip journey originating from Hong Kong SAR.
- Any product information provided by or through AEON is for reference only. For details of coverage, terms, conditions, and exclusions, please refer to the insurance policy wording on MSIG's website, which shall prevail in case of inconsistency. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
- All matters or disputes in relation to the MSIG's products, the promotional offers and the interpretation of the respective terms and conditions shall be subject to the decision of MSIG, which shall be final and binding.
- AEON will receive commissions from MSIG as remuneration for sale of MSIG's products.
App store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play™ is a service mark of Google Inc.