1. Unless otherwise specified, AEON Bonus Points Program (“Program”) is applicable to AEON credit cards (“AEON Credit Cards”) issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd. (“AEON”). AEON Cardholders (“Cardholders”) of AEON Chiu Choi Card, Japan Home Centre Visa Card, AEON Visa Corporate Card, AEON Card JAL and AEON Temporary Credit Card are not eligible for the Program.
2. The Program is not applicable to transactions made by Cardholders of any AEON UnionPay Credit Card with any of the following categories of merchants: (a) general contractors (residential and commercial); (b) automobile shops; (c) car and truck dealers (sales, services, repairs, parts and leasing of both new and used cars and trucks); (d) property agents; and (e) alcoholic beverage wholesalers.
3. Unless otherwise specified on the card application forms, Cardholders can earn one bonus point for every HK$1 spent on credit purchase (excluding cash advances, fees and charges (including finance charges, annual fees, late charges and other charges), tax payments, casino chips and cancelled/refunded transactions). AEON reserves the right to change the redemption details and the spending requirement for earning a bonus point at any time without prior notice.
4. Accrued bonus points and its expiry date will be shown on the Cardholder’s monthly statement.
5. Bonus points shown as available for redemption are listed on the latest issued monthly statement.
6. Expired bonus points and bonus points of cancelled Card account will become void automatically and will not be accepted for redemption.
7. Bonus points are not transferable but may be combined from the same Cardholder’s other Cards and supplementary Cards for redemption purpose.
8. Bonus points earned by a supplementary Cardholder can only be used by the principal Cardholder for redemption, and applications for redemption can only be made by the principal Cardholder.
9. Redemptions are subject to the accumulation of available bonus points at the time of redemption and AEON’s final acceptance. Orders will be cancelled automatically in the event of insufficient bonus points. Redemptions cannot be amended, cancelled or revoked upon acceptance by AEON.
10. AEON is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen vouchers redeemed through the Program.
11. AEON reserves the right to reject any redemption or cancel any bonus points if Cardholders are in breach of the Cardholder Agreement or the Card is cancelled or the Card account is not in current status.
12. AEON is not the supplier of the products and/or services redeemable under the Program and will not accept any liability in relation thereto. AEON makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality and availability of the products and/or services supplied by third party merchants. All representations and warranties relating to quality, design, specifications, and fitness for purpose or otherwise set out in the AEON Bonus Points Catalogue in respect of such offers are made by the respective merchants. Accordingly, AEON will not be responsible or liable for any death, injury, damage or loss suffered by any Cardholders or any third party or any of their property which is caused directly or indirectly by any of the products and/or services provided to Cardholders.
13. Products and/or services shall be terminated immediately upon closure of merchants.
14. While every effort has been made to ensure that the information shown in the AEON Bonus Points Catalogue is accurate, AEON is not responsible for any error or omission. AEON reserves the right to make the final decision if there is any inaccuracy or omission.
15. Photos and items features are for reference only. Unless otherwise specified, all items are only available while stocks last. AEON reserves the right to change the list of items available for redemption from time to time without prior notice. AEON and/or merchants of the Program may make similar substitution without prior notice where necessary.
16. Fraud and abuse relating to the earning of bonus points or redemption may result in the forfeiture of accrued bonus points as well as the cancellation of a Cardholder’s Card(s).
17. AEON reserves the right to terminate the Program, cancel or alter its offers, amend, add to or delete any of these Terms and Conditions, withdraw or change the merchants of the Program, modify or limit the value of bonus points and/or the redemption methods at any time and without prior notice or liability in any manner even though any of such acts may diminish the value of the bonus points already accumulated.
18. In the event of dispute, the decision of AEON shall be final.
19. The English version of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail if there is any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions.
Leave us a
Please let us know how to call you.You have inputted too many characters.
Please leave your Contact No. / Email.Please input correct phone number.Please input either Contact No. / Email.You have inputted too many characters.
Please leave your message here.You have inputted too many characters.
The information you provided will be kept strictly confidential to protect you interests. For personal information or personal account enquiries, please contact our customer service hotline at 2895 6262. We will process your request or suggestion at the earliest possible time.
Invalid. Please try again.
We have received your message and will process your request or suggestion at the earliest possible time.
AEON ATM & Branch
What types of loan are offered from AEON?
AEON provides AEON Personal Loan; Tax Loan and Home owner Loan. Click here for detail.
How to apply for AEON loan?
Customer can call the application hotline on 2895-6262 or visit any AEON branch nearby. To apply online, please click here.
Approval process of loan application?
1.Receive application2.Review information provided3.Consider the credit report4.Loan confirmation5.Loan amount can be released in cash at AEON Branch or requested to transfer to designated bank account.
What is extension charge?
If the loan draw down date falls into the 11th to the last date of the month, an extension charge will be charged on the loan amount calculated on a daily basis from the date of the loan draw down to the sales cut-off date (currently on the 10th of the month).
How to apply for AEON credit card?
Customer can call the application hotline on 2895-6262 or visit any AEON branch nearby. To apply online, please click here.
Approval process of credit card application?
1.Receive application2.Review information provided3.Consider the credit report4.Card Approval5.Card will be mailed to Customer's home address or can be picked up at AEON Branch
How to contact AEON merchant team for business opportunity?
Our merchant team can be reached at 2239-9407 or click here to contact us through email.
What is One-time Password (OTP)?
OTP Service is a security feature provided by AEON. When you make an online transaction with your AEON Visa card, AEON Mastercard or AEON JCB card at a participating 3D Secure online merchant, you will receive a 6 digits OTP through an SMS to your registered mobile number. Simply enter the OTP to authenticate your transaction.
How to register the OTP Service?
No registration is required for OTP Service. And there is no service charge for this service. The OTP SMS will be sent to your mobile number. Please ensure your registered mobile number with us is valid and updated.
Why do I need an OTP Service? What are the benefits of OTP?
OTP Service provides an extra security protection against online fraud. When you make an online transaction with your AEON Card at a participating 3D Secure online merchant, an OTP is required for the transaction authentication. With the implementation of this password authentication, should your credit card information be pilfered for any reason, they will not be able to use your credit card for the online transactions without the OTP sent to your registered mobile phone.
Do all online transactions require an OTP?
No. OTP is only required for online merchants that support the 3D Secure authentication protocol.
Does an OTP expire? What happen if I enter the wrong OTP 3 times in a row?
The OTP expires in 3 minutes after it is issued. If you are unable to enter the OTP to complete your online transaction before the OTP expires, you can click “Resend OTP” button on the transaction webpage in order to receive another valid OTP on your registered mobile number. You can re-submit the new OTP to complete the transaction. Please note that the “Resend OTP” function can only be used 3 times for each transaction. If you use the “Resend OTP” function for 3 times in a row without entering the correct OTP, you will be unable to complete the transaction. You will have to contact our Customer Service Hotline 2895-6262 to activate the service. If you are unable to complete the transaction with a valid OTP, the transaction will be declined.
Can I receive an OTP when I am overseas?
If you are overseas and using overseas mobile service providers, the service provider may not support receipt of international SMS. Please bereminded to turn on your mobile phone and activate your roaming service to ensure you can receive the OTP SMS to complete the online transaction when you travel to overseas. Please consult your telecommunication service provider for details.
If my registered mobile number is not a Hong Kong mobile number, will I receive the OTP?
No, the service is only available for Hong Kong mobile number, to use this service you would have to update your registered mobile with a Hong Kong mobile number.
How do I update my mobile number if I did not provide a valid mobile number?
If you do not have a valid mobile number in our record, you would not be able to make successfully transactions. We suggest you to update your mobile number with us immediately through “AEON HK” mobile app or visit our branch [Click Here] .
What is "AEON Netmember Service"?
Through the "AEON Netmember Service", you can review the latest 6 months' credit card statements, loan or hire purchase account payment advice. Our Bill Payment service allows you to pay for over 400 organizations' bills, also you can redeem gifts and cash coupons under the bonus point redemption program, new card and loan application, and more services available for your convenience.
How do I apply for "AEON Netmember Service"?
As long as you are an AEON customers, you are eligible to register for this online service.From AEON homepage, click the “Registration” button and the page will direct you to start the registration process. Please prepare your card or loan account number and your personal information such as HKID, Date of Birth for the registration. After entering the information, we will send a one-time password to your registered mobile number for verification. Then you can create your username and set up a password which will be your login and password to our Netmember service. If you have any problem for Netmember registration, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 2895-6262.
What is "AEON Netmember Service"?
Each member can register only once and have only one "AEON Netmember Service” user account. Once you logon to the account, you can view all the eligible accounts under your name with AEON.
Is there any fee for the registration and usage of "AEON Netmember Service"?
AEON Netmember Service is free of charge.
What should I do if I forget my username or password?
If you forget your username or password, please click "Forget Username/Password" in the login page. You have to provide your personal details for verification. If the provided information matches with our record, we will send your username with a one-time password by SMS. After verification, you can reset a new password. If you have not received the one time password by SMS, please call our Customer Service Hotline at 2895-6262.
What is the best printer setting for e-Statement printing?
Recommended setting for e-Statement printing as below. Paper size: A4 Margins: 1.5cm / 0.6inch If you need to print underline on e-Statement, please choose "File" -> "Page Setup" -> tick "Print Background (colours & images)".
For best web experience, please check our system requirement document here
What is “AEON HK” Mobile App (“Mobile App”)?
“AEON HK” Mobile App is a mobile app platform through which, you can conveniently and safely logon to “AEON Netmember Service” to access your account, check transaction history and so forth with just a few clicks. For more details on Mobile App features, please click here.
Is there any fee to use the Mobile App?
AEON will not charge for download and use of the Mobile App. However, you may be responsible for any mobile data usage fee while accessing our Mobile App service. For details, please refer to your mobile network provider.
How can I download the Mobile App?
To download the Mobile App, you can simply go to App Store or Google Play Store and search for “AEON HK”.
How can I logon to the Mobile App?
If you have successfully registered “AEON Netmember Service”, you can logon with your valid username and password to our Netmember service, or with biometric authentication once activated (iPhone with Touch ID/Face ID function or Android phone with fingerprint authentication function). If you have not yet registered, please click here or register via the Mobile App.
What is e-Coupon and how to use it?
It is an electronic coupon that can be redeemed into instant benefits at designated merchants. For details, please refer to Terms and Conditions of specific e-Coupon.
What mobile phones can support the Mobile App?
The Mobile App is compatible with the following mobile phones: • iPhone with iOS 8 or above • Android phones with version 5.0 or above Please be noted that tablet models and some specific mobile phones may not support the Mobile App.
What is “AEON Card e-Mall”?
“AEON Card e-Mall” provides an online shopping platform for AEON Cardholder*. Cardholder can enjoy member discount for various products and interest-free card instalment services for selected products. If you are not an AEON Netmember now, please click here to register now!
*not applicable to AEON temporary credit card and Chiu Choi card.
Could I enjoy “AEON Card e-Mall” if I don't have AEON credit card?
You are welcome to browse “AEON Card e-Mall” but cannot make any purchase, since this service is only for AEON Cardholder who has successfully registered as AEON Netmember. If you do not have AEON Card or have not registered as AEON Netmember, please apply or register at this website now!
You can review from the order history in “AEON Card e-Mall”.
Can I change or cancel the confirmed order?
You cannot change or cancel the order once the order is confirmed. If you want to follow up or check the order, please click here to submit the application form for enquiry.
How many piece can I order for each product?
Maximum 99 pieces for each product can be ordered in each purchase.
How can I receive the products?
We will provide free delivery or self pick-up service for different types of products. Please refer to each product details in this “AEON Card e-Mall” for delivery method(if applicable). We will contact you for delivery arrangement within 3 to 6 business days after the confirmation of order.
Can your company arrange product deliver to Mainland China or overseas?
We do not provide delivery service to both Mainland China and overseas.
Can I change my delivery address after confirmation of order?
To change the delivery address, you must inform us or the merchant 2 business days prior to the designated delivery date. Please click here to summit the application form for delivery address change or contact related merchant directly.
Can I include 2 or more delivery addresses in one single order?
We can only accept one delivery address per order. If you want to have the products delivered to different addresses, you have to order the same product again and then input another delivery address.
How can I set up the delivery address?
You can select the recorded delivery address or input a new one when you make the purchase options. Alternately, you can add/edit your delivery address record in the contact details.
Is there any extra cost for delivery service?
Delivery service will mostly not charge any extra cost. However, for remote areas, Lantau Island or locations that are inconvenient for delivery. Merchant may base on arrangement to charge extra cost or delivery decline. You can also click here to submit the application form or contact related merchant for enquiry.
If there is product damage, what should I do?
If there is the product damage, you should inform us by clicking here to submit the application form or contact related merchant directly within 7 days upon delivery for product replacement.
Are all credit cards acceptable in “AEON Card e-Mall”?
We only accept AEON Card but not applicable to AEON temporary credit card and Chiu Choi card.
What is the cut-off time for “AEON Card e-Mall”?
The cut-off time is 6am. Any order instruction received after 6am Monday-Friday or on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be processed on the next business day.
Which types of Octopus can be linked with the Automatic Add Value Service (AAVS)?
AAVS can be linked with all types of Octopus.
How can I apply for AAVS?
To apply for AAVS, you must be aged 18 or above and have a credit card issued by AEON Credit Service (Asia) Co., Ltd (“AEON”). Each Octopus Holder can have maximum 3 AAVS linked with 3 different financial institutions' credit card. Each Octopus Holder can apply maximum 3 AAVS for his/her family members or friends. Each Octopus Holder can have maximum 6 AAVS accounts (3 for Octopus Holder + 3 for family members or friends).
Can I apply for AAVS for more than one Octopus?
You can apply for AAVS for up to three Octopus through three different financial institutions.
I have already applied for AAVS. Why can't my existing Octopus be used for auto reload?
There are two possible causes:
i. The application has not yet been approved by AEON. Note: AEON will issue a notification letter with instructions for activation of the AAVS upon approval of your AAVS application.
ii. AAVS for the Octopus is not yet activated. Note: After you have received the notification letter, you should bring the letter and the Octopus to any MTR Customer Service Centre to activate AAVS on your Octopus. If you have an Octopus PC Reader, you can activate the service through Octopus PC Reader Service at our website.
Why has my AAVS application been rejected?
There can be several reasons:
i. You may already have an existing Octopus linked with AAVS through AEON. Note: You may apply for AAVS for up to three Octopus through three different financial institutions.
ii. If apply for AAVS for family members, friends or relatives, AEON may require that the primary credit cardholder also holds an AAVS account at AEON.
iii. The application form is not properly filled out, or by other reasons that the application cannot be processed. If you have any enquiry, please contact AEON Customer Service Hotline on 2895 6262 or Octopus Customer Service Hotline on 2266 2222.
Can I apply for AAVS for several Octopus using the same credit card account or different credit card accounts at the same financial institution?
For yourself, you can apply for AAVS for up to a maximum of three Octopus through three different financial institutions. You can also apply for AAVS for up to three family members, friends or relatives aged 12 or above.
How can I cancel the AAVS?
Cancellation can be made by calling the Octopus Customer Service Hotline on 2266 2222. Upon receipt of your cancellation request, we will send an authorization letter for de-activating the AAVS function on your Octopus. Please bring the letter and the Octopus to any MTR Customer Service Centre within 7 calendar days to deactivate the AAVS function on your Octopus. You may continue to use the Octopus in the normal way after cancellation.
Note: Cancellation of AAVS must be made by the Octopus user, and not the credit card holder
How to earn bonus point?
Unless otherwise specified in the card application form, cardholders can earn one bonus point for every HK$1 spent on credit purchase.
What kind of transaction does not earn bonus point?
Cash advance, fees and charges (including finance charge, annual fee, late charge and any other charge), tax payment, casino chips and cancelled or refunded transactions will not be entitled to any bonus point.
Under what circumstance will bonus point be deducted? Why does bonus point become negative in my monthly statement?
Under normal circumstance, bonus points will be deducted for redemption. If there is any cancelled or refunded transaction in your card account after deducting the relevant bonus point，AEON will make adjustment on bonus points earned from the transaction. If the bonus point in your card account is less than the adjustment, there is a chance to show negative bonus point.
Example : You have 20,000 bonus points in your credit card account. After making credit purchase of HK$7,000 in a shop, the bonus point balance will become 27,000. If you redeem a piece of AEON HK$100 gift voucher bonus point will be reduced to 2,000 (require 25,000 AEON Bonus Points to redeem one gift voucher). If due to product detects, the merchant agree to cancel the transaction and refund HK$7,000 to your credit card account. Then AEON will deduct 7,000 bonus points from your credit card account. Because the current bonus point balance is 2,000, it will become -5,000 after the adjustment. If there is no new transactions exceeds HK$5,000, the bonus point balance will be shown negative in the statement of that month.
What should I do when bonus point balance is negative?
The new bonus points you earn will be used to offset the negative bonus points until the balance becomes positive in your card account.
Example : If the current bonus point balance is -5,000. And you earn 4,000 new bonus points by purchase spending HK$4,000 in a shop. These earned bonus points will be used to offset -5,000 bonus points. Thus, the bonus points balance will become -1,000 in the statement. The bonus point balance will become positive if you earn more than 1,000 bonus points.
Are all AEON credit cards eligible for redemption?
Cardholders of AEON Chiu Choi Card, Japan Home Centre Visa Card, AEON Card JAL, AEON Visa Corporate Card and AEON Temporary Credit Card are not eligible for the bonus point redemption program.
Is AEON supplementary cardholder eligible for redemption?
No, only AEON principal cardholder is eligible for redemption of supplementary card’s bonus points.
How to redeem?
1. Online – Select the item(s) you wish to redeem from our online catalogue at AEON net member bonus point page.2. AEON mobile app – To register or logon to AEON Netmember through mobile app. Download "AEON HK" mobile app, please click here.
3. By mail – Complete the redemption form and mail to: 20th Floor, Mira Place Tower A, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong (Please specify "AEON Bonus Point Program")
How to check bonus point?
Accrued bonus points and their expiry date will be shown on the cardholder’s monthly statement. For your convenience, you can also view your bonus points any time through AEON Netmember Service.